The State of Automation 2019: RPA, AI, and Intelligent Automation
THE STATE OF AUTOMATION 2019
As digital transformation approaches a new decade, there is a shift across all industries toward leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and utilising Intelligent Automation (IA). Ultimatley to revolutionise and streamline business operations.
Prioritising investments that free employees from low value and time-consuming tasks while also leveraging AI. In essence, the benefits that Intelligent Automation can deliver a business – are game-changers.
The State of Automation 2019 shows that over half of all businesses in North America have implemented either RPA or some form of AI-powered Intelligent Automation. That number continues to grow at a rapid pace year-over-year. As our dependence on these systems increases. It’s clear that RPA and business-focused AI have transitioned from promising emerging technologies to mainstream business solutions. Consequently already proving their value.
The State of Automation 2019: RPA, AI and Intelligent Automation offers a closer look at the full potential of automation solutions. Providing valuable insight on how specific industries are using these technologies.
Commissioned by Automation Anywhere, this report explores five key topics:
- The current state of RPA/Intelligent Automation adoption across industries and organizations of all sizes
- The plan for future investment in RPA/Intelligent Automation in the next 12 to 24 months
- Key motivating factors for automation investment
- Common challenges preventing organizations from moving forward with automation deployments
- Best practices for organizations either contemplating or already engaged in incorporating RPA, Intelligent Automation, and AI-based solutions
To remain competitive in today’s technology-driven business world. It is not an understatement to say that it is critical that businesses make evaluating their automation journeys a top priority. The State of Automation 2019: RPA, AI, and Intelligent Automation can offer the insights you need to do just that. Download your copy today.
Get Your Report