AZURE ANALYTICS FOR SAP
Unlock the Power of Your SAP Data
The SAP Analytics Opportunity
Unlocking SAP Data
Clients are looking for a platform and partner too enable:
- Access SAP Data through reporting tools like Power BI
- Reduce the complexity of dealing with SAP data relationships
- Reduce performance constraints of data extraction
- Create a consistent data experience for data users between SAP and analytics applications
Clients are looking for a platform and method to enable:
- Ability to blended multiple data assets
- Enable Self Service BI
- Assist with the governance of key data assets
- Ability to share data with applications
Azure Analytics for SAP Solution
- Prebuilt extractors connect to SAP and extract data
- Structured, normalized Data Warehouse and Data Marts for multiple SAP modules
- Blend non SAP sources with SAP data to get a comprehensive data view
- Leverage the Decision Inc. Data Governance Framework used for Data Management
- Users experience insights through Power BI for analytics and reporting
- Data transferred leveraging Azure Data Factory into Data Lake platform in Azure
Pre-Developed Data Processing for SAP Data
Data Models Developed in Azure
Analytics Dashboard and Reports for SAP Modules
Azure Analytics for SAP Benefits
Get the most out of your SAP data with our pre-built data processing and analytics in Azure.
Use tried and tested solutions that a built on industry best practices.
Faster Time to Insights
Everything is already built and ready to use. Allowing for quicker projects that deliver faster results.
Enable your team to rapidly scale the processing and usage of your SAP data.
Reduce the difficulty and gain maximum efficiency from accesing and using your SAP data.
Easily Access Your Data
Using our pre-built data integrations you can quickly and easily access your SAP data.
Our SAP Data Solutions
Our SAP Solutions can be deployed separately or as an integrated solution delivering pre built analytics solutions to business in a fraction of the time or cost to traditional delivery
These solutions along with the reporting and analytics leverage the Microsoft CDC capability to ensure consistency of information across the platform
Finance Control Tower
Management reporting, Executive Dashboards, Payment Controls, Receivables
Modules used: FI, AP, AR
Work order management, plant performance, notifications, breakdowns
Modules used: PM
Sales and Distribution
Sales, Operations and Distribution, Margins, Sales Management, Orders, Rebates
Modules Used: SD
Procurement and Spend
Procurement Management, Finance Reconciliation, Contract Compliance, BEE, Vendors Performance
Modules Used: MM, AP
Azure Analytics for SAP Capability
Linking and Mapping SAP Data
Our SAP specialist team have developed the platform and process to connect to multiple SAP Modules.
From Reports through to tables and final outputs the Azure Analytics for SAP platform simplifies the process of linking and building data models for SAP data. Our SAP data linking and mapping:
Connected Data Model per Module
Blueprint for SAP Data and Reports
Simplifying SAP Naming Conventions
Linking SAP S4Hana to Azure
Linking SAP BW to Azure
Structured Data Models and Data Marts
Data models developed within Azure platform enabling Dashboarding, reporting and advanced analytics.
Data model structure enables links to other sources of information to enrich analytics.
Prebuilt Dashboards to Accelerate Analytics
Data models developed in PowerBI containing prebuilt analytics and metrics to drive faster insights. Our pre-built dashboards and analytics:
Sales and Distribution
Azure Analytics for SAP Implementation Plan
Accelerate Your Analytics Deployment
SEE THE PLATFORM IN ACTION
Get in touch and let us assist show you the power of our Azure Analytics for SAP Platform!