Leveraging Microsoft Power Apps for Retail
empower manufacturers, owners, salespeople, and pro developers
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 has changed our lives, both personally and professionally. As the situation remains volatile and uncertain, we are all learning to adapt and respond as fast as possible. In the best way we know how to keep our economics afloat and our community safe.
With the exception of grocery stores, the retail industry has undergone its leanest times in recent history. In all areas of retail, consumer buying patterns have changed.
The question is how would one begin to address the challenges faced today?
The answer is simple, by leveraging the key tools at our disposal – technology.
Technology is more important than ever!
Now is the time to introduce apps that address new challenges brought by Covid-19, and that empower retail decision makers to help create differentiated experiences and new business models.
Perhaps shifting permanently toward more digital and online buying. Retailers who overcome the crisis will be those who embrace technology to better engage customers, empower employees, and transform supply chains.
We understand that the main goals within the retail industry currently are:
- Deliver personalised and relevant customer experiences
- Empower employees with technology tools to be more productive and deliver superior customer experience
- Improve efficiency, agility, and cost management
This eBook explores the true power of Microsoft Power Apps and how you can greatly reduce the amount of effort and investment required to create custom apps to solve your retail challenges.
Get Your Free E-Book
In this e-book: Leveraging Microsoft Power Apps for Retail Industry we will discuss:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the retail industry
- How Power Apps can help retail teams achieve their goals
- Benefits that low-code apps offer
- The true value of power apps in retail industry
- How you can drive innovation with power apps
- How AI can further your innovation
- Customer success stories
+27 11 025 2300