Who We Need? – Senior Client Partner
Decision Inc. is currently looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Client Partner to join our team in the UK and work across our analytics and financial planning offerings in the UK, as well as working with the global sales leadership team to build out local opportunities for the broader digital transformation and information value chain capabilities of the group.
Who are we?
Decision Inc. is a digital services business that helps our clients drive progress through technology. We do this by helping them use technology as an accelerator to their new digital future. We help them to scale their operational capability, redesign their modern workplace and put Decision Intelligence at the heart of the operating model.
The company operates in the United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa. For over 10 years the UK team have been working with clients to implement SAP solutions sharing our extensive knowledge to make our client’s organisations more efficient, drive down costs and support the business as it develops. We have grown to be one of the UK’s leading independent implementors of SAP EPM solutions.
The UK has recently expanded the portfolio of solutions we are providing to our clients to include our Data, Analytics and AI capability leveraging the best cloud platforms in the market. We are now able to bring our clients a broader set of best of breed technology solutions enabling them to gain improved insights into their businesses and make more informed decisions.
We leverage the following leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and execution of these technologies: Microsoft, Qlik, Snowflake, Alteryx, and AWS.
See more about our exciting fast-paced culture: About us
What Will You Do as a Client Partner?
New client development:
The successful candidate will be accountable for driving the achievement of personal revenue generation targets, including but not limited to:
- Generating new business opportunities with prospective clients
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities ensuring sales targets and KPI’s are met
- Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Executing the sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Maintaining and growing relationships with key client stakeholders
- Maintaining presence and momentum of these clients, driving progression through the sales pipeline by pulling in relevant leadership and experts at the right time
- Coordinating and managing activities to prepare for client development engagements, documentation, submissions, and communications
- Ensuring pipeline targets are met by driving and tracking the activities to achieve this
Implementation of the Sales and Marketing strategy and processes for Decision Inc. UK:
The Client Partner will be expected to work with the regional leadership team and leverage support from the Decision Inc. Group people and resources to implement the local sales initiatives. The primary focus will be on lead generation activities.
- Participating in and contributing to lead generation activities, events and campaigns
- Chasing up on leads, converting them into meetings and other engagements
- Actively looking for opportunities to create contacts and open doors at new potential clients
- Tracking and reporting back on sales activity to ensure effective execution in line with sales strategy
- Management of CRM ensuring it is up to date and accurate
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities within existing and potential client base
Who Do You Need to Be to become a Client Partner?
• At least 3 years of professional sales experience in the technology field
• Experience with Microsoft, Qlik and SAP tools- advantageous
• An energetic self-starter, team player who is prepared and able to get things done
• 3 years+ sales experience with consistent > 100% quota attainment.
• Strong problem-solving skills and good communication
• Comfort with numbers, systems, data and basic financial concepts
• Ability to successfully build strong relationships
• Effective planning, operational and organizational skills
• Passion and drive to deliver on the company’s plans
Skills & Ability
• Open doors for new business opportunities
• Proven track record of chasing down sales targets
• Data and analytics knowledge
• Exposure and experience within the Azure/AWS eco system
• Engaging, relationship building and influencing
• Business planning and business case development
• Salary and Incentives: Market Related basic salary paid monthly with revenue-based target incentives paid quarterly. Annual exceed Target accelerator
• 25 days annual leave