Who We Need – SAP BPC Second-Line Application Support Consultant
Decision Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior SAP BPC Second-Line Application Support Consultant to be a part of our support service team for the SAP BPC business in the UK. This person will be responsible for supporting our clients who are in the post project implementation phase of their engagement with Decision Inc.. It will be important for these clients to experience the best problem-solving, troubleshooting, and capability building that Decision Inc. has to offer.
The successful candidate will need to have strong communication skills and experience working with clients and an experienced and reliable hand at dealing with complex issues in the SAP BPC space.
Who are we?
The company operates in the United Kingdom, Australia, and South Africa. For over 10 years the UK team has been working with clients to implement SAP solutions sharing our extensive knowledge to make our client’s organisations more efficient, drive down costs and support the business as it develops. We have grown to be one of the UK’s leading independent implementors of SAP EPM solutions.
Decision Inc. is a digital services business that helps our clients drive progress through technology. We do this by helping them use technology as an accelerator to their new digital future. We help them to scale their operational capability, redesign their modern workplace, and put Decision Intelligence at the heart of the operating model.
The UK has recently expanded the portfolio of solutions we are providing to our clients to include our Data, Analytics, and AI capability leveraging the best cloud platforms in the market. We are now able to bring our clients a broader set of best-of-breed technology solutions enabling them to gain improved insights into their businesses and make more informed decisions.
See more about who we are: About us
What Will You Do as a SAP BPC Second-Line Application Support Consultant?
- Offer day-to-day second-line application support to Decision Inc. clients on SAP BPC related queries and functionality and Resolve SAP BPC application support issues raised by Decision Inc. clients
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships while providing on-going support to our clients
- Respond to issues raised by clients and managing the issues through to resolution while keeping the client up to date on progress
- Identify areas for improvement and enhancements to improve clients SAP BPC solutions
- Effectively prioritize support issues to ensure high priority issues are resolved quickly and clients are kept up to date on progress
- Log issues and maintain a knowledgebase of solutions provided to clients
- Build and maintain knowledge of clients financial and reporting calendars for awareness of key dates for clients
- Engage with the wider Decision Inc. team to ensure stake holders are aware of potential issues and areas for improvement
Who you need to be to apply for the SAP BPC Second-Line Application Support Consultant Vacancy?
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP BPC Experience required. Including SAP BPC System Administration and report building within EPM
- Previous roles involving either SAP BPC Administration, SAP BPC project implementation and/or SAP BPC end user experience required
- A solid understanding of financial concepts and accounting practices
- University education in Finance or Computer Science is preferable
- Experience in BW Data modelling, data transformation, BPC Embedded functions, and Analysis for Office will be advantageous
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise, to be organised and structured in your approach to managing your workload and the client’s needs
- Excellent communication skills with the emphasis on relationship building, understanding business requirements, and management of business expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven
- Sound judgment, logical thinking, and strong analytical skills