Enhanced SAC Planning Capabilities using Custom Widgets
Title: Enhanced SAC Planning Capabilities using Custom Widgets
Date: Wednesday, 15th July 2020
Time: 10AM UK
Type: Live Webinar
Duration: 1 Hour
As SAP customers concentrate on their strategy to move to the cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud continues to be the product of focus for Planning and Analytics.
SAC’s approach to collaborative planning and analytics through the use of web-based widgets provides businesses with the toolkit to plan more effectively and make better use of their data.
Towards the end of 2019, SAP welcomed 3rd party developers to create custom SAC widgets, recognising that their customers may need more specialised functionality beyond the core offering.
What you can expect
In this webinar, experienced EPM consultant, Emiliyan Tanev, will discuss the benefits custom widgets offer and also demonstrate an implementation-ready custom widget that brings significant advantages over out-of-box equivalents.
Use-cases will include:
- The ability to input data into a single table that blends data from multiple models
- Dynamically-driven advanced structures and formatting for input forms and reports
- Rich excel-like user experience
- Convenient planning on new combinations with validations
- Large data grids with thousands of rows